Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Annual Viewing of the Barrett-Jackson Auctions

This time each year, our television is set to show and DVR the 4-day, 4-hour long marathon Barrett-Jackson Collector's Auction. Round Eye's eyes are glued to the screen. I have to admit though, I do like to watch it some as well. My favorite car, the 1965 Shelby Cobra, was up for auction and went for a mere $35,000. Of course it was a kit car and not the original. Still, for that price, I could look really hot in one. LOL

Good thing the kids can watch their favorites on a different television set. Otherwise, it'll make for a very long weekend for the Mickster and the Pink Princess since I won't be around...girls' trip out of town. Woohoo, I can't wait! 16/366

1 comments:

littlewonders said...

Hehe, I like cars for one reason...simply to drive them. Sad to say I hadn't even heard of ths auction.

See you tomorrow!!