Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25 - Deer Ms. Drce

Deer Ms. Drce,

Ith wuz sunE an nis owsed tuday. Ma-hee sed the tematur het ae (80) greese. My Unle Spessol wrkd in ye ackyrd planin neu boosces whiy ye cudssins an me payd. Ma-hee sed tu sen u tis picyure uv me in shors tu yu. Ope yor weter es nis tere.

Luv,
Pinn Pinsess

Translation just in case you can't read her speech. LOL She is scheduled to have her speech evaluation on St. Patty's Day.

Dear Ms. Darcy,

It was sunny and nice outside today. Mommy said the temperature hit 80 degrees. My Uncle Special worked in the yard planting bushes while the cousins and me played. Mommy said to send this picture of me in shorts to you. Hope your weather is nice there.

Love,
Pink Princess


post signature

2 comments:

Weerock said...

Oh Jac...that is just adorable! And sadly - I totally understood what she was saying. Em talks the same way!

Good luck with her speech eval!

Denise

Darcy @ m3b said...

Awwwww... it melts my heart. I just want to scoop her up. And oh shorts and a t-shirt. Envy, envy, envy...