Saturday, March 14, 2009

An Interview With the Mickster, age 6...

1. What is something I always say to you?
I love you

2. What makes me happy?
when Woogie and I hug and kiss you

3. What makes me sad?
when i do stuff wrong and disobey

4. How do I make you laugh?
tickling me

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
i don't know

6. How old am I?
maybe 27

7. How tall am I?
i don't know, maybe 3 feet inches

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
hear me laugh

9. What do I do when you're not around?
do stuff you dont want me to see and work (yikes!)

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
singing (oh my goodness, my child definitely has a hearing problem!)

11. What am I really good at?
scrapbooking

12. What am I not really good at?
cooking (no surprise there!)

13. What is my job?
teach kids

14. What is my favorite food?
crawfish

15. What makes you proud of me?
when you give me presents

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
safety patrol girl

17. What do you and I do together?
play and clean the house

18. How are we the same?
we both brown eyes

19. How are you and I different?
we are not the same age

20. How do you know that I love you?
because you smile at me, take me to bed and rub my back

"Momma, why did I have to answer these questions. Don't you already know all the answers?" Oh my!

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet!!!!


xoxo
K

Lauren said...

LOL!!! I love it. 3 feet inches.

Classic!

Lauren

Kelly said...

Love it and I'm totally stealing it to do with Jack.

xoxoxox (I gave more than Kate did). LOl

Kelly

littlewonders said...

I love that you are 27 and 3 geet tall! Peanut thought Sports Guy was 50 inches!

The Reynolds said...

Aww, that is so precious!

MOMSWEB said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog and especially enjoyed this post. So precious and FUNNY!