Monday, June 9, 2008

June 3 - Swim Lessons & 4 Wheelin'

The Mickster had his first swim lesson of the summer even though he insisted he didn't need them since he already knew how to swim. I guess he really doesn't need them if he's able to do flips and swim from one side of the pool to the other...but I didn't know this when I signed him up months ago. Oh well, at least he gets to show off and play in the pool twice a week.


Then after his swim lesson, I dropped him off to Round Eye while the Pink Princess and I went in search of a pharmacy that carried her antibiotics for yet another ear infection. After an hour and a half we hit the jackpot at the 3rd pharmacy only to come home to find the Mickster ridin' on the our neighbor's 4-wheeler without a helmet! YIKES!


post signature

2 comments:

karinco said...

Oh no! I know that feeling when your heart drops to your stomach to see your little one on the quad without a helmet. Mike had Meek with him up and down the drive and around the cul-de-sac and I about lost it.

Hope the meds worked for Pink princess!!

littlewonders said...

No helmet? Oh boy. As Peanut would say, "Naughty boy!"