Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 5 - Pop corn Here, Popcorn There, Popcorn Everywhere

The Pink Princess' latest craving is pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, popcorn. She'll eat the entire bag if you let her.

Well, today while I was on the phone and not quite mobile since my cell phone needed charging, the Pink Princess took off with her bowl of popcorn. She'd been gone for a little while when suddenly she reappears sans pants and with popcorn in several of her play pots and pans. Then she proceeded to pour all her pop, pop, pop, pop, pop popcorn into her bike's basket. Not satified, she then poured them out all on the carpet. Then into a her play coffee pot. She was a mess!
post signature

1 comments:

karinco said...

I love the taste of popcorn but can't eat it because I gag on the kernel skins. I'm weird...this I know! lol