Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 18 - Waiting for Smelly Ellie

Smelly Ellie desperately needed a bath especially after getting honey on her nose this morning (I'm sure the Pink Princess tried to give her a bite of her waffles.) So off for a bath she went. The Pink Princesswas hesitant to hand her over but with much resolve Smelly Ellie finally made it in for a swim.


For the next 30 minutes or so, the Pink Princess sat and waited for her BFF. I wasn't able to capture the tantrum she threw when she saw Smelly Ellie come out of the wash only to be put in the dryer for a spin.

The Pink Princess continued her vigil until they would met again. Ahhh, a fresh and clean Smelly Ellie emerged. All is well again.




post signature

3 comments:

Weerock said...

LG is the cutest thing I've ever seen...I can't get over how adorable she is!

We go through the same thing with Em when Sneakers needs washing...

"Raising" is a Southern term. said...

Oh my goodness. That is so stinking cute. What a precious girl you have ... LOVE The frame by frame. :)

Hugs - Melissa

karinco said...

What a cutie! Have I mentioned how glad I am that Meek isn't attached to anything like that? lol