Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 11 - These Boots Were Made For Walking...

A Share girlfriend was talking about her March for Babies kickoff gathering and how a bunch of her peeps were wanting to attend ShareUnion08 here in Houston later this fall...long story short...she mentioned the pink cowboy hat that my WalkAmerica (now renamed March for Babies) Haynes Phamily Team wore...so that sparked a conversation about boots, etc. I, then, had to snap a picture of these boots that I was currently wearing so show them the real Texas twang, slant eye cowgirl that I really am. LOL


1 comments:

Jessica ~ Madisons mom ~ said...

hahaha...Jac was that me your talking about? I hope we all get to make it there this year so I can finally meet you. Lets hope theres no illnessess this year.
dad had a stroke last year 2 days before we were set to leave for DC :(
Loved the hats...it was the cutest idea!
Jessica (Madisons mom)