Monday, January 21, 2008

January 19 - 10 Minute Snowman

It was cold outside. It was very cold outside. It was painfully cold outside, but I *had* to build a snowwoman. I was only able to enlisted the help of just two...imagine that! Techie and Twinnie helped me bundle up (layers upon layers) and off we went. I, of course, didn't realize that a certain type of snow was needed in order to form a ball which in turn makes a snowwoman. Our snow was too powdery and not sticky enough...oh well, she just had to be flat on her back instead. LOL And while we were outside in the elements, CopGirl and Dainty were laughing at us from inside where it was nice and toasty. Sticking my tongue out at them.
More pictures of us "Cool Girls".

4 comments:

Weerock said...

Oh come on...who in their right mind would go outside when it is 11 degrees...and feels much colder? I think cop girl and i were the smart ones!

Anonymous said...

I so **heart** you!!!

littlewonders said...

I'd SO only go out in this weather to build a snowwoman with you!

Darcy @ m3b said...

omgoodness. it was so much fun, wasn't it? I had such fun with you, and I can't wait to do it all again!